Emergency Water Damage
REGENT24/7 technicians are Certified Water Damage Specialists providing expert service around the clock. Regent's prompt action helps to minimize structural water damage to your property. We offer state-of-the-art technology, using thermal imaging cameras and moisture meters to quickly detect the location and assess the extent of the damage.
• Stop the water leak
• Handle safety hazards (electrical, personal injury from slips and falls)
• Increase airflow with fans, heating and air conditioning (open windows)
• Increase circulation by opening draws, doors, cupboards and closets
• Wash and Dry wet clothes, sheets and linens immediately
• Do not store wet or damp items in plastic bags as this promotes the growth of mold
• Move furnishings out of affected areas (use triple folded aluminum foil to protect furniture legs from absorption
Regent will quickly and safely dry, deodorize and disinfect areas flooded or damaged by water due to broken pipes or sewer backups. After extraction of water is done our heavy duty dehumidifiers will reduce the humidity levels quickly. These dehumidifiers are capable of removing moisture from drywall, paint, concrete floors, carpets, and crawl spaces.
Responding quickly, Regent's certified technicians will apply their expertise to best handle your water damage loss effectively. Try our service and become one of our satisfied customers.
• Thermal Imaging Diagnostics
• Assess damages and devise a comprehensive plan
• Execute the agreed upon plan
• Monitor the process and assess the results
We use industry-grade dehumidifiers and air movers to create air flow and reduce humidity levels, producing dry air and minimizing secondary water damage to contents and materials which is essential to the drying process.